Welcome to our FIRST painting competition!
As we celebration for reaching 600, our community has now unlocked this new feature in our Patreon! We will now start having painting competitions <3
For our first competition, and launch of our new 75mm miniature feature, our competition miniature is our Shegorro 75mm mini release!
Here’s the instructions for entering the competition.
1. Enter your name, discord name, and socials in this excel sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k5G-HdsVwY1jQURjTpky7lgP-sXpyeGGDxOOD4f7xYQ/edit?usp=sharing I will use this to cross reference your patronage to make sure only patrons get to enter!
2. Use the Shegorro 75mm miniature in the February Loot Crate, or C27 Vault.
Gold Tier Download Post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/gold-tier-link-61956142
Plat/Omega Tier Download Post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/plat-omega-tier-61956526
3. Share your amazing painting work in our Discord server channel – #🥇-painting-competition.
4. Lastly, post your amazing finished product with decent photography and different angles in the 3D Printing for MCP FB group or your Instagram page, tag our socials pages (Facebook, or Instagram), and use the hashtags #C27Miniatures and #C27PaintingCompetition. We will use the hashtags to filter the posts and tags.
All current patrons for February and March can enter <3 the deadline for this competition is on March 21, 9pm EST.
Scoring and Prizes:
Of course it isn’t a competition without prizes! Your entry will be scored according to 3 categories in different weights-
1. Paint details (highlights, shadows, contrast, material separations, skin tones, etc)
2. Print cleanliness (no print marks)
And the prizes for our first competition will be:
1st Prize: Your own comicbook miniature of your choice!
2nd Prize: You get to decide 1 miniature for our April loot crate release in the comicbook category!
3rd Prize: You will get 1kg resin of your choice!
The judges for these will be a number of Patreon creators and professional painters 🙂
Enjoy everyone!!! <3
Looking forward to seeing everyone’s entries!
C27 Minis & Terrain